Whether you own or lease your fleet, and whether it consists of a few dozen vehicles or a few thousand, the efficiency and success of it is determined by the tools you have to run it. Johvic Automobile Fleet Management Services delivers custom-built fleet management programs tailored for fleets of any size and budget—providing you with complete control and unmatched flexibility.
Depending on your fleet, you may need all of these fleet management services, or just a few. Our team consists of the most knowledgeable and responsive fleet management experts in the industry, and we’re here to help you build a program designed specifically for your fleet.
Learn more about our comprehensive fleet management services:
- Full, Administered and Reserve Maintenance Programs
- Fuel Management
- Roadside Assistance
- Accident Management
- Fleet Insurance Programs
- Fleet Technologies
- Strategic Fleet Consulting Services
- Safety & Training
- Personal use Reporting
- License and Title Services
Benefits of Fleet Management Services
- Single data bank of vehicles and reports delivers current, accurate and detailed fleet vehicle information, improving decision making and cost control.
- The appropriate vehicle is matched to the required business application, extending life and increasing resale value of fleet.
- Detailed reporting on fuel consumption, accidents and driver behaviour saves your company money and other resources by reducing accident and fuel costs.
- Centralized driver policies and processes save time and improve organization.
FUEL MONITORING AND CONTROLS
- Up to 15% savings on fuel purchases can be realized when unauthorized transactions are reduced or eliminated.
- Detailed online transaction data availability improves expense tracking and coding.
- Customized reports available in a variety of electronic file formats to simplify analysis.
Our expert fleet management consultants can’t wait to become your fleet management company partner. To get your custom fleet management solution, call us at 0903 845 4555 or Contact us today.